- Interim Results for six months ended 30th June 2013.
- Annual General Meeting of Lookers Proxy Votes
- Lookers plc | Interim Management Statement
- UK car dealer Lookers boosts Scottish expansion
- Lookers Annual Report 2012
- Lookers Guild Awards 2012
- Professional Turf Care Dealer of the Year
- Interim Results for six months ended 30th June 2012.
- Lookers win 'Dealer Website of the Year'
- Lookers plc announce acquisition of Lomond Audi Glasgow
- Charles Hurst Group Acquires Fleet Financial
- Interim Management Statement | May 2012
- Annual Results for the Final Year Ended 31 December 2011
- Lookers Acquire Golf and Turf Machinery
- Guild Awards 2011
- Appointment of Company Secretary
- New Board Appointment
- Interim Results for six months ended 30th June 2011.
- Lookers Interim Management Statement
- Annual Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2010
- Acquisition of Get Motoring UK Limited
- Lookers Guild of Excellence Awards
- Year End Trading Update
- A New Look to Lookers Websites
- Lookers plc Interim Management Statement
- News Archive
Welcome to Lookers plc
Welcome to Lookers plc, one of the UK’s principal automotive retail and distribution groups. Covering over 32 franchises across more than 69 locations, the Lookers Group is proud to offer our customers an extensive choice of new and used cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
At Lookers plc, we believe in the core values of innovation, trust, friendliness, ambition and inspiration. With these values in mind, we aim to provide outstanding customer service and commit ourselves to offering advice and support to our clients from the purchase of their first car to after sales care and maintenance.
Lookers plc Interim Report for six months ended 30th June 2013
“We are very pleased to report that Lookers has achieved another record trading performance and that the group has delivered four and a half successive years of profit improvement. Our motor division has produced an excellent result and the parts division has performed well and returned to growth. Operational cash flow remained strong in the period, resulting in a strengthened balance sheet with relatively low borrowings and gearing. The continuing recovery in the UK new car market and the recovery in our parts division gives us confidence that we can continue to grow the business, deliver improved results for the full year and increase dividend payments to our shareholders.”