- Lookers plc | Sale of Jaguar and Land Rover Business
- Lookers plc | Interim Management Statement 2014
- Lookers Group Acquires Colborne Garages Limited
- Lookers Annual Report 2013
- Lookers Guild of Excellence Awards 2013
- Richard Walker Appointed as a Non-Executive Director
- Lookers plc announce acquisition of Volkswagen Commercial Van Centre, Glasgow
- Lookers plc Board Change 2014
- Lookers plc announce acquisition of Chipperfield Holdings Limited
- Interim Results for six months ended 30th June 2013.
- Annual General Meeting of Lookers Proxy Votes
- Lookers plc | Interim Management Statement
- UK car dealer Lookers boosts Scottish expansion
- Lookers Annual Report 2012
- Lookers Guild Awards 2012
- Professional Turf Care Dealer of the Year
- Interim Results for six months ended 30th June 2012.
- Lookers win 'Dealer Website of the Year'
- Lookers plc announce acquisition of Lomond Audi Glasgow
- Charles Hurst Group Acquires Fleet Financial
- Interim Management Statement | May 2012
- Annual Results for the Final Year Ended 31 December 2011
- Lookers Acquire Golf and Turf Machinery
- Guild Awards 2011
- Appointment of Company Secretary
- New Board Appointment
- Interim Results for six months ended 30th June 2011.
- Lookers Interim Management Statement
- Annual Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2010
- Acquisition of Get Motoring UK Limited
- Lookers Guild of Excellence Awards
- Year End Trading Update
- A New Look to Lookers Websites
- News Archive
Welcome to Lookers plc
Welcome to Lookers plc, one of the UK’s principal automotive retail and distribution groups. Covering over 31 franchises across more than 77 locations, the Lookers Group is proud to offer our customers an extensive choice of new and used cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
At Lookers plc, we believe in the core values of innovation, trust, friendliness, ambition and inspiration. With these values in mind, we aim to provide outstanding customer service and commit ourselves to offering advice and support to our clients from the purchase of their first car to after sales care and maintenance.
Lookers plc Interim Report for the six months ended 30th June 2014.
“We have delivered a strong trading performance in the first half of the year which is another record result and represents six successive years of profit improvement. Both the motor and parts divisions have produced excellent results. Operational cash flow for the period was particularly positive, strengthening the balance sheet further. Lookers is well placed to take advantage of further growth opportunities in the new and used car markets and increased demand for aftersales and parts. This gives us confidence that we can continue to grow the business and deliver improved results for the full year.”