The automotive industry has a long history of male dominated roles. Lookers understands that to be at the forefront of modern retail, we need a workforce that properly reflects our customer profile. We are in the early stages of our concerted efforts to diversify our workforce. A huge part of this is retaining and attracting females for all areas of our business.
Our Key drivers for the year ahead are to;
- Retain and attract females in to key roles across the business
- Continue to look for opportunities to diversity our workforce
- Assess current bonus scheme provisions across the business
The information displayed in the Lookers gender pay report is a consolidated view of the Lookers trading companies including:
- Lookers Colborne Limited
- Drayton Group Limited
- Lomond Motors Limited
- Lookers Motor Group Limited
- MB South Limited
- Addison Motors Limited
- Colebrook & Burgess Limited
- The Dutton Forshaw Motor Company Limited
- Charles Hurst Limited
For a breakdown of Gender Pay Reports by company, please visit the HMRC Gender Pay website or contact the Lookers Human Resources Team.