Appointed: October 2021
Tenure: 6 months
Membership: PLC (Chair), NomCo (Chair), RemCo
Skills and Experience:
• Wealth of board governance experience, at both non-executive and executive level
• Experienced finance and strategy specialist
• Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Ian has over 30 years’ business and financial experience with leading consumer facing businesses. He has long-standing plc experience and a deep understanding of shareholders and capital markets gained from a variety of roles throughout his career, including CFO at Parkdean Holidays Ltd and, prior to that, CFO
at Ladbrokes plc and Greene King plc. Earlier in his career, he held a variety of financial and operational roles with BT Group plc, Walt Disney Co and Whitbread plc.
His listed company experience and understanding of the impacts and opportunities to the Group are key to how we move forwards to ensure the long-term sustainability of the Group.
• Senior independent director and non-executive director at Domino’s Pizza Group Plc
• Non-executive director and chair of the audit and risk committee at Dunelm Group plc